Retirement is a major life event we plan for. Making the decision to enter retirement
doesn’t come easy for everyone. This
seminar is designed to empower your decision-making process with education,
resources and best practice guidance. In this seminar we will review the most common questions and concerns people have at this stage of
life and leave time for questions and answers.
All participants receive a Retirement Handbook and several additional
resources on related topics that include:
· Can I afford to retire now?
· Determine how long your money will last.
· Creating retirement income from savings.
· What income in retirement is taxable.
· Benefits and drawbacks of a 401(k) rollover.
· Pensions – lump sum or take it as a buy-out.
· Is an annuity right for me?
· When should I claim Social Security?
Presented by Jeffrey Douglass, Financial Advisor.